Saturday, July 11, 2009

Knitted capelet / cape / poncho in a shade of light linen

This time I decided to make a capelet and I absolutely
satisfied with what I've done.This capelet fits beautifully
on a body. It's very light yet pretty warm piece.I used
the softest nonalllergenic acrylic yarn, no worries about
wool allergies with this capelet. It is so soft you can wear
it even over strapless dress. This capelet will look lovely
when paired with tank and jeans .I was inspired by yarn
which I used especially by its color.I chose an absolutely
beautiful shade of mist or light linen whatever you call it.
I used a knitting design with a lot of details so your capelet
looks like vintage piece. I added a collar which you can
wear it in few different ways also it will keep your pretty
neck warm. I adorned the capelet with four gorgeous
buttons .This is VitalTemptation original design you can't
find it in any knitting magazine , book or online shop
unless it's VitalTemptation shop. This item would be
a wonderful gift for yourself or for your close friend.
This item hand knitted with a great care and attention
to details. Never been worn. Comes from smoke free
environment. This beautiful capelet will be shipped
immediately .

MEASUREMENT:
The capelet measures15 inches (38 cm) in width from bottom to neckline
Collar 5 inches (12 cm) high
18.5 inches (47 cm) in circumference at neckline
45 inches (114 cm) at bottom.
Hand wash cold water lay flat to dry.
If you wish to place a custom order please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment