Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oversized Chunky textured neckwarmer / scarf / wrap / cowl WOODLAND Taupe / Medium Brown




http://www.etsy.com/listing/55580862/oversized-chunky-textured-neckwarmer

This oversized cozy neckwarmer is my original
design for Autumn / Winter 2010/ 2011 collection.
I used a very complicated pattern which you already
saw in my another design


Beside a fantastic texture this pattern gives the
neckwarmer an incredible lightness and airiness.
The scarf made of super soft and cozy blended
lamb's wool yarn. I use both the knitting and
crochet techniques.A gorgeous Coconut button
is according my stylish design.The neckwarmer
can be fastened on fancy crochet fastener.
This great neckwarmer can be a fantastic gift
for you or the person you love.
Details-
Material- Blended Lamb's wool yarn
Color- Taupe / Light Brown
Length- 28 Inches ( 71 cm)
Width- 8 Inches ( 20 cm)
Coconut button 2" (5 cm ) in diameter
One size fits all

1 comment:

  1. I love your capelets both knitted and felted, so much so I've added your blog onto mine. Perhaps you'd like to be a featured maker too?

    ReplyDelete