Sunday, July 30, 2017

Dreamer leather bag, Hippie crossbody bag, Wool Leather bag, Slouchy hobo bag, Bum bag, Leather handbag, Traveler crossover bag Tassel Strap

Click to see this item in my shop
Click to see this item in my shop

Click to see this item in my shop
Click to see this item in my shop

Click to see this item in my shop


Click to see this item in my shop

Click to see this item in my shop


Click to see this item in my shop

Click to see this item in my shop
Sling this bohemian inspired bag across your body and safely carry your stuff in style. Everything has its place with handy pockets throughout the design, and anyone can find a good fit with an adjustable crossbody strap.
The bag is made with genuine cowhide leather and a famous wool fabric that was made in Oregon. I created a unique pattern for every bag by combining several different fabrics and matching them by color and patterns, then sewing them together. Every bag is One of a Kind and will never be reproduced.

Top zip closure ( zipper 15" ), front zipper pocket ( zipper 7" ), two handmade leather tassels, interior back-wall slip pocket ( approx. 7"x 6"), adjustable crossbody strap, antique gold hardware
Measures approximately 27"W ( from end to end ) x 10"H x 6"D , Adjustable 2" wide leather strap - 29" - 32" )

Wool fabric, Genuine Leather

Thank you for supporting HANDMADE!

www.VitalTemptation.etsy.com

Please visit VitalTemptation Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment