Tuesday, September 12, 2023

It's made for someone with larger than life personality


 
I was asked to make a bag using denim, leather, feathers, beads, and my 
imagination.

Here's what I came up with. All I want to say is I want: 
to thank all the participants mentioned 
above for their full cooperation. 😁 
It seems that they all agreed to please the future owner of this bag.
My goal was to create a well-thought-out, 100% functional, 
visually appealing and whimsical design. 
I kept this process in my head for almost two weeks, 
listening to my thoughts and planning each step. 
I had all the pieces and fabric ready and then BOOM, 
I made it, working 17 hours straight without a break from 11am to 4am. 
The next morning I attached the strap and connected all the bead strands
 and feather constructions.
And the Diva came to life!
 
 
 
several behind the scene photos
 



 




 

 




While I was thinking about making a bag,
 I made myself these amazing earrings from 
the smallest feathers
Don't forget to take a look at my IG - @VitalTemptation
and my Etsy shop: VitalTemptation

No comments:

Post a Comment